At BudaHome Apartments we are committed to respecting the privacy rights of anyone visiting our website or booking with us.
When you email us or visit our website, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically.
BudaHome Apartments may communicate with you by email or by updating or posting notices on the website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosure, and other communications that BudaHome Apartments provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
In order to serve you better, BudaHome Apartments collects your personal information when you: (i) sign up to be notified of special deals like discounts and exclusive offers, (ii) contact us to enquire about a booking or make a reservation.
When you contact us we ask you for your first and last name, your e-mail address and telephone number. Your information is used to process your reservations on BudaHome Apartments for internal purposes only and to comply with any legal requirements.
Your personal information is stored on a secure server beloging to Codebay Solutions - 301 Linen Hall 162-168 Regent Street London, W1B 5TD United Kingdom.
All credit card transactions are processed through a secure encrypted connection with our payment gateway service and only the information required to complete transactions is sent. All stored credit card data is encrypted and never viewable by any individual.
We only use your email address to send you periodic email newsletters and messages with valuable information on specials and promotions.
We use third-party service providers to serve advertisements (banners or links) on our behalf across the Internet. These advertising service providers may collect non-identifiable information about your visits to our website, and your interactions with our products and services.
In addition to the information about your visits to our website, our service providers may also use the information about your visits to other websites to target advertisements for products and services available from BudaHome Apartments.
Last Updated: 22.05.2018
BudaHome Apartments is serious about protecting the privacy of our users. Therefore, BudaHome Apartments applies the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 to ensure that their privacy is protected.
Should BudaHome Apartments ask you (the user) to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Please, read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding personal data and how we process it.
2. NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is:
Hegyalja ùt 2/A
1016 Budapest Hungary
3. DATA COLLECTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE BUDAHOME.COM AND THROUGH GOOGLE FORMS:
BudaHome Apartments may collect and process the following data:
a) Users may give us information about themselves by filling in forms on lBudahome.com or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail address or Google forms. This information includes but is not limited to name, email address, postal address, billing address, telephone number, I.D. or passport data
b) Upon each of the User’s visits to lodgify.com, we may automatically collect technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect users’ computers to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
c) BudaHome Apartments may also collect information about users’ visit to budahome.com, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
d) BudaHome Apartments does not collect payment card details of our users. In order to pay for the fees related to our Services we use third party payment processors that will collect and process the payment card details of our users.
e) BudaHome Apartments is also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers) and may receive information about you from them.
4. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
The purposes for which the personal data are processed are the following.
- Providing local authorities with the guest's registration information as required by Hungarian law as of January 1st, 2017.
– Organizing the guest's arrival by communicating with them through the digital means (email address, Whatts App, Viber, Skype, phone etc.) provided during booking or by filling out a Google Form
- Support and assist guests during their stay at BudaHome Apartments via one of the previuosly mentioned digital means
– Customize the Services to the individual needs of users;
– Notify users about changes to our Services.
BudaHome Apartments will not use users’ personal data for profiling purposes and will not take any automated decision based on it.
5. DATA STORAGE
The personal data provided will be forwarded to the local authorities as required by the local laws. Afterwards it will be kept as long as the data deletion is not requested by the user. Likewise, data will be kept according to the legal time-frame set forth in legal, fiscal and accounting matters, taking as reference the date of the request for data deletion.
6. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
The legal bases for the processing are the following:
– In case of booking through the website, the legal basis for the processing is the performance of the contract entered into the parties.
– In all other cases, the legal basis for the processing is the consent provided by the user.
7. DATA DISCLOSURE
Users personal data will not be disclosed to third parties without the guest's prior consent.
These third parties are:
Hungarian authorities, specifically the Foreign Travelers Tax and Revenue Office (Idegenforgalami Iroda – Kapisztran Ter – 1012 Budapest)
Local vendors offering products and services (such as airport transfers, city tours etc.) In this case data will only be shared if the guest has requested any of these services.
BudaHome Apartments also may disclose personal data of our users as required by law, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect the safety of our users or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
8. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Each user (data subject) have the following rights regarding its personal data:
a) Right of confirmation: to obtain from the controller the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed. If a data subject wishes to avail himself of this right of confirmation, he or she may at any time contact our data protection officer or another employee of the controller.
b) Right of access: to obtain from the controller free information about his or her personal data stored at any time and a copy of this information.
c) Right to rectification: to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her.
d) Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten): to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies and as long as the processing is not necessary:
– The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
– The data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6 (1) of the GDPR, or point (a) of Article 9 (2) of the GDPR, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing.
– The data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (2) of the GDPR.
– The personal data have been unlawfully processed.
– The personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
– The personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8 (1) of the GDPR.
e) Right of restriction of processing: to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
– The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the Controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
– The processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests instead the restriction of their use instead.
– The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
– The data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) of the GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
f) Right to data portability: to receive the personal data concerning the user, which was provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. The user shall have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided as long as the processing is based on consent and the processing is carried out by automated means. Furthermore, in exercising his or her right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 (1) of the GDPR, the data subject shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible and does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
g) Right to object: to object, on grounds relating to the user’s particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning the user which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6 (1) of the GDPR. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
i) Right to withdraw data protection consent: to withdraw consent to processing of the user personal data at any time.
If the data subject wishes to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, he or she may at any time directly contact BudaHome Apartments by sending the appropriated request at the following addresses:
– Hegyalja ùt 2/a – 10 16 – Budapest, Hungary
Finally, each data subject has the right to lodge a complaint before the appropriate Data Supervisory Authority.
We are committed to ensuring that users information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, BudaHome Apartments has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
When our users enter sensitive information on our site, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Nevertheless, please note that no data transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect our users’ information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which users send to us, and the users do so at their own risk.
www.budahome.com may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, BudaHome Apartments cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
12. VALIDITY AND MODIFICATIONS